Insomnia Cookies to Celebrate Second Providence Location
October 02, 2020
Providence, RI (10/2/2020) – Insomnia Cookies is ready to deliver more warmth to Providence! The Downtown Providence bakery opens Friday, October 2nd at noon and is central to the city’s business, shopping, and historic hubs, as well as Johnson and Wales University. The new store is located at 259 Weybosset Street and is the second Insomnia Cookies in Providence; it is also the 179th location in the country.
Insomnia Cookies Downtown Providence will remain open until 1 AM Sunday-Wednesday and 3 AM Thursday-Saturday for in-store visits, curbside pick-up, and delivery to the neighboring downtown area, JWU and Rhode Island College. In celebration of the opening and continued support of the community, Insomnia Cookies Downtown Providence will host exclusive promotions through its ‘Grand Opening’ week of October 2nd – 8th, 2020.
About the Grand Opening Week Promotions:
• For the Grand Opening Weekend of 10/2/2020 – 10/5/2020 at 1 AM, Insomnia Cookies will offer $6 6-packs in-store and online from the Downtown Providence location. In addition, $1 from each of the $6 6-packs sold will be donated to The United Way of Rhode Island and the Rhode Island Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund, providing grants to nonprofits to allow them to continue their work providing food and housing for Rhode Islanders.
• All Insomniacs who visit the Downtown Providence location between 10/2/2020 – 10/9/2020 at 1 AM will receive a free cookie in-store. Must mention offer to redeem.
• From 10/2/2020 to 10/9/2020 at 1 AM, all Insomniacs ordering from the Downtown Providence location will receive free delivery with the code FREE4RI. Delivery minimums still apply.
• Frontline workers in the Providence area can receive 25% off on their entire order with a special promo code. If you’re a frontline worker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promo code.
• Teachers and school staff can receive 1 free 6-Pack of Insomnia’s Classic cookies with any in-store purchase through 10/31. Show proof of employment from any educational facility in-store at either Providence location to redeem.
“We are thrilled to continue serving the city of Providence with this second downtown location. Weybosset Street is the perfect spot to satisfy any daytime or late-night cookie craving,” said Insomnia Cookies’ Chief Marketing Officer, Tom Carusona.
Insomnia Cookies offers a wide array of treats that satisfy any sweet tooth. The assortment of nine Classic cookie varieties includes Chocolate Chunk, Snickerdoodle, Double Chocolate Chunk, Sugar, M&M, Double Chocolate Mint, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter Chip, and White Chocolate Macadamia. The decadent ‘Deluxe’ cookie is available in six delicious flavors: S’mores, Peanut Butter Cup, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Confetti, Salted Caramel, and Oatmeal Chocolate Walnut. Additional items available are ice cream (sold individually, between two cookies as a ‘Cookie’wich’ or as a scoop on top), brownies, the ‘Big’wich’ (icing between two cookies), and the quintessential cookie companion, milk. Catering and bulk packages are also sold at all locations. For more information regarding any of Insomnia Cookies’ products, please go to www.insomniacookies.com
or visit the Insomnia Cookies social media pages: www.facebook.com/insomniacookies
(Facebook), @InsomniaCookies (Twitter; Instagram), and ‘cookiesVIP’ (Snapchat).
INSOMNIA COOKIES –Insomnia Cookies is a rapidly expanding late-night bakery concept headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY. Founded in a University of Pennsylvania dorm room by then-student, Seth Berkowitz, Insomnia Cookies has been feeding the insatiable hunger of loyal Insomniacs since 2003. Whether it’s a mid-day dessert or late-night snack, Insomnia Cookies is warm, delicious, and delivered.